- When you interact with our site or our services, we may collect personal information that you provide through the site and other non-identifiable or aggregate information using technologies such as cookies (not the kind we all love to eat!) or other means
- We always use it in connection with the reason for which it was provided. We will never sell your data!
- As we cannot do all the work ourselves, we sometimes hire consultants, agencies and third party companies with whom we may have to share your information. In rare cases, we may also be required by law to share your data
- Your choices
- You always have the option to not provide personal data, if you do so, you may not be able to use all our services. Furthermore, you always have the option to opt-out of future marketing communications
- Adults only
- As much as we try to ensure that our site is kid-friendly, please do not share any data if you are under 13 years old
- While we take all precautions necessary to protect your data, we have yet to meet a site that can withstand the most creative hacker, please decide what you are comfortable sharing
- Other sites
- If you happen to follow a link to another site, please keep in mind that we are not responsible for their privacy policies, there are way too many sites out there for us to police
- Let’s face it, the world is changing fast and our business needs may dictate changes to this policy – we reserve the right to do so
- Contact us
- Feel free to contact us via mail at 1525 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035 USA, or via email here if you have further questions
Please click here
for the full version crafted by our lawyers.