Our company is at an exciting stage in its development and is seeking an experienced Sales Executive to help fuel our growth. This individual will have end-to-end responsibility for sourcing, closing and growing mid-sized to enterprise level customers in the US.
The Account Executive will work collaboratively with the lead generation team and will be expected to present an overview of the I2A Platform via phone and web conference to prospective customers. In addition, this individual should be able to travel and present to prospective customers in person.
- Source new opportunities on your own by leveraging your own network and social media
- Leverage the lead generation team to manage new and existing opportunities
- Present an overview of the I2A platform via phone and web conference to prospective customers
- Travel and present to prospective customers in person
- Engage with senior level Marketing, Sales and Customer Service prospects with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and follow-up
- Meticulous sales pipeline management through SugarCRM
- 5+ years experience as a top performing quota-carrying enterprise SaaS Sales Executive
- Knowledge/experience in selling email technology, website analytics, website platforms, CRM, SFA, marketing software, customer service or social media applications (preferred)
- Existing Marketing, Sales and Customer Service contacts within mid-sized and enterprise US companies (preferred)
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with social media in a professional context
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment in an early-stage company
- Proficient knowledge of SugarCRM (or equivalent)
- Four-year university/college degree required
- Self-starter, able to present and demonstrate the value of current portfolio
- Strong teamwork, organizational and communication skills are a must
- Based in the San Francisco Bay area (no relocation provided)
We are prepared to construct an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, commissions, equity participation and benefits to attract and retain a sales executive of the highest caliber.
NextPrinciples’ ‘Insight-to-Action’ (I2A) platform is an award-winning, integrated social media engagement and analytics platform that allows companies to listen to / analyze social conversations, engage as appropriate and integrate the interactions with their CRM systems, all within a unified platform. The platform seamlessly integrates with Salesforce, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SAP’s HANA platform and has received many industry recognitions. Some of these recognitions include being named a winner in the ZDNet CRM WatchList and CRM Wizkids competitions (2013), a semi-finalist at CRM Idol (2012), the winner at SugarCon2012 App Throwdown, a ‘Category Winner’ from SNCR (2011) and a finalist in the Enterprise 2.0 LaunchPad competition (2011).
Pulling data from multiple sources including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn YouTube and others, I2A filters and displays real-time social conversations to help companies build engaging, interactive social experiences. I2A helps companies manage this data across keywords (trackers), people and companies and their social accounts.
Our customer base includes some of the world’s most innovative companies, including 3 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies, EMC, Qliktech and SugarCRM among others. Our users are predominantly Marketing, Customer Service and Sales professionals who use the platform to address a variety of use cases, from brand monitoring, to influencer identification and engagement, to social portfolio management, to marketing campaign execution, to lead generation, to customer care and crisis management.
The company was founded in late 2010 and is based in the San Francisco Bay Area (Milpitas). The core team consists of enterprise software veterans with more than 100 years of experience across CRM, Analytics and Social Media.
Contact us if you are the person we need